Add: Mechanical&Electrical Industry Zone,Yuhuan,Zhejiang,China
The material of the main parts of the valve body of the hydraulic valve should be first taken into account the physical properties (temperature, pressure) and chemical properties (corrosivity) of the working medium. At the same time, we should also understand the cleanliness of the medium (there is no solid particles). Hydraulic Valve In addition, the relevant provisions and requirements of the State and the use of the department.
Many kinds of materials can meet the requirements of hydraulic valve body in a variety of different working conditions. However, the correct and reasonable choice of the hydraulic valve body material, Hydraulic Valve you can obtain the hydraulic valve body most economical service life and the best performance.
1. Gray Iron gray iron valve is used in all fields of industry for its low price and wide application. They are commonly used in the case of water, steam, oil and gas, and are widely used in chemical, Hydraulic Valve printing and dyeing, oil, textile and many other industrial products that have little or no impact on iron pollution.
Suitable for operating temperature between S5 200, nominal pressure Pn 1.6MPa Low-Pressure hydraulic valve body.
2. Black-hearted malleable iron is suitable for working temperature between S5 300, nominal pressure Pn 2.5MPa medium and low pressure hydraulic valve body. Applicable medium for water, Hydraulic Valve seawater, gas, ammonia and so on.
3. Ductile Iron Ductile Iron is one of the cast iron, this cast iron, pellet or spherical graphite instead of gray cast iron in the flake graphite. This change in the internal structure of the metal makes its mechanical properties better than that of ordinary gray cast iron and does not damage other properties. Hydraulic Valve Therefore, the hydraulic valve body made of ductile iron is more pressure than that of the hydraulic valve body made of gray iron. Suitable for working temperature between 350, nominal pressure Pn 4.0MPa medium and low pressure hydraulic valve body.
Applicable medium for water, seawater, steam, air, gas, oil and so on.
4. Carbon steel (WCA, WCB, WCC) at first the development of cast steel is to accommodate those beyond the cast iron valves and bronze valve capabilities of production needs. However, because of the good performance of the carbon steel valve, and the resistance strength of the stress caused by the thermal expansion, Hydraulic Valve the impact load and the pipeline deformation, Hydraulic Valve the use range is enlarged, which usually includes the working condition of the cast iron valve and the bronze hydraulic valve body.
Suitable for working temperature in the middle-high pressure hydraulic valve body between Leune 425. Among them 16Mn, 30Mn temperature is R40, Hydraulic Valve commonly used to replace the ASTM A105. The applicable medium is saturated steam and superheated steam. High temperature and low temperature oil, liquefied gas, compressed air, water, gas, etc.
5. Low temperature carbon steel (LCB) low-temperature carbon steel and low NI alloy steel can be used for temperature range below zero, but can not be extended to deep cold zone. Hydraulic Valve The hydraulic valve body made of these materials is suitable for the following media, such as seawater, carbon dioxide, acetylene, propylene and ethylene.
Suitable for operating temperature between R46 of low-temperature hydraulic valve body.