Add: Mechanical&Electrical Industry Zone,Yuhuan,Zhejiang,China
The main parts of the hydraulic valve body material, Hydraulic Valve first of all should take into account the physical properties of the working medium (temperature, pressure) and chemical properties (corrosive) and so on. At the same time, should also understand the degree of cleanliness of the media (with or without solid particles). In addition, we must also refer to the relevant provisions and requirements of the State and the use of the department.
Many kinds of materials to meet the hydraulic valve body in a variety of different conditions of use requirements. However, the correct and reasonable choice of hydraulic valve body material, Hydraulic Valve you can get the most economical hydraulic valve valve life and the best performance.
1. Gray cast iron gray cast iron valve for its low price, Hydraulic Valve wide application and application in various fields of industry. They are usually used in the case of water, steam, oil and gas as a medium and are widely used in chemical, printing and dyeing, oiling, textile and many other industrial products with little or no effect on iron pollution.
Applicable to the working temperature between -15 ~ 200 ℃, Hydraulic Valve the nominal pressure PN ≤ 1.6MPa low pressure hydraulic valve body.
2. Black heart malleable cast iron for the working temperature between -15 ~ 300 ℃, the nominal pressure PN ≤ 2.5MPa in the low-pressure hydraulic valve body. Applicable medium for water, sea water, Hydraulic Valve gas, ammonia and so on.
3. Ductile iron Ductile iron is a kind of cast iron, this cast iron, lumps or spherical graphite to replace the gray cast iron in the flake graphite. This change in the internal structure of the metal makes it more mechanical than ordinary gray cast iron, and does not damage other properties. Therefore, Hydraulic Valve the hydraulic valve body made of ductile iron is more pressure than the hydraulic valve body made of gray cast iron. Applicable to the working temperature between -30 ~ 350 ℃, the nominal pressure PN ≤ 4.0MPa in the low-pressure hydraulic Hydraulic Valve valve body.
4. Carbon steel (WCA, WCB, WCC) was originally developed for the production of cast steel to meet the production needs beyond the capacity of cast iron valves and bronze valves. However, Hydraulic Valve due to the overall performance of carbon steel valve is good, and by the thermal expansion, impact load and pipeline deformation stress generated by the strong resistance, so that its use to expand, usually including the cast iron valve and bronze hydraulic valve body Working conditions.
Applicable to the working temperature between -29 ~ 425 ℃ between the high pressure hydraulic valve body. Which 16Mn, 30Mn for the temperature between -40 ~ 400 ℃, Hydraulic Valve commonly used to replace ASTM A105. Applicable medium for saturated steam and superheated steam. High temperature and low temperature oil, Hydraulic Valve liquefied gas, compressed air, water, natural gas and so on.
5. Low temperature carbon steel (LCB) Low temperature carbon steel and low nickel alloy steel can be used for temperatures below zero, but can not be extended to use in cryogenic areas. Hydraulic valves made of these materials are suitable for use in the following media, such as seawater, carbon dioxide, acetylene, Hydraulic Valve propylene and ethylene.
Applicable to the working temperature of -46 ~ 345 ℃ between the low-temperature hydraulic valve body.
6. Low-alloy steel (WC6, WC9) low-alloy steel (such as carbon and molybdenum steel) made of hydraulic valve body can be applied to a variety of working medium, Hydraulic Valve including saturated and superheated steam, cold and hot oil, natural gas and air The Carbon steel valve operating temperature can be used to 500 ℃, low alloy steel valve can be used above 600 ℃. At high temperatures, the mechanical properties of low alloy steels are higher than those of carbon steels.
Suitable for working temperature between -29 ~ 595 ℃ between the non-corrosive medium high temperature and high pressure hydraulic valve body; C5, C12 for working temperature between -29 ~ 650 ℃ corrosive medium between the high temperature and high pressure hydraulic valve body.