Add: Mechanical&Electrical Industry Zone,Yuhuan,Zhejiang,China
1. Corrosive medium: The plastic king electromagnetic valve and all stainless steel should be used; For the strongly corroded medium, the isolation diaphragm type must be used. Neutral medium, should also use copper alloy valve shell material for the solenoid valve, otherwise, the valve shell often rust off, especially infrequent occasions. Ammonia valves cannot use copper.
2. Explosive environment: The corresponding explosion-proof grades must be selected. Waterproof and dustproof types should be selected for open-air installation or dusty occasions.
3. The nominal pressure of the solenoid valve should exceed the maximum working pressure in the pipe.
1, medium characteristics
1) Different types of solenoid valves are selected for quality gas, liquid state or mixed state respectively;
2) The medium temperature has different specification products, otherwise the coil will burn off and the seal will be aged, which will seriously affect the service life;
3) Medium viscosity, usually below 50 cSt. If it exceeds this value, when the diameter is larger than 15mm, use the multi-function electromagnetic valve; when the diameter is less than 15mm, use the high-viscosity solenoid valve.
4) When the cleanliness of the medium is not high, a backflushing filter valve should be installed in front of the solenoid valve. When the pressure is low, a direct acting diaphragm type solenoid valve can be selected.
5) If the medium is directional and does not allow reverse flow, two-way circulation is required;
6) The medium temperature should be within the allowable range of the solenoid valve.
2, pipeline parameters
1) Select the valve port and model according to the medium flow requirements and the pipe connection method;
2) According to the flow and valve Kv value selected nominal diameter, but also with the pipe diameter;
3) Working pressure difference: The minimum operating differential pressure above 0.04Mpa is optional indirect pilot type; the lowest working differential pressure close to or less than zero must use direct-acting or step-by-step direct type.