Add: Mechanical&Electrical Industry Zone,Yuhuan,Zhejiang,China
Solenoid valve selection should first follow the four principles of safety, reliability, applicability, and economy, followed by six field conditions (ie pipeline parameters, fluid parameters, pressure parameters, electrical parameters, and modes of operation). Special requirements to choose).
1, according to the pipeline parameters to select the solenoid valve: diameter specification (ie DN), interface mode
1) Determine the size of the DN according to the size of the inner diameter of the pipe or the flow requirement;
2) Interface mode, generally> DN50 to select the flange interface, ≤ DN50 can be freely selected according to user needs.
2, according to the fluid parameters to select the solenoid valve: material, temperature group
1) Corrosive fluids: Corrosion-resistant solenoid valves and stainless steel should be used. Food-grade stainless steel solenoid valves should be used.
2) High-temperature fluids: electromagnetic valves made of high-temperature-resistant electrical materials and sealing materials should be selected, and piston-type structures should be selected;
3) Fluid state: large enough to have a gas, liquid or mixed state, especially when the caliber is greater than DN25 must be distinguished;
4) Fluid Viscosity: Normally, it can be arbitrarily selected below 50 cSt. If it exceeds this value, a high viscosity solenoid valve should be used.
3, according to the pressure parameter selection solenoid valve: principle and structure varieties
1) Nominal pressure: This parameter is the same as the meaning of other common valves, and is determined according to the nominal pressure of the pipeline;
2) Working pressure: If the working pressure is low, you must use the direct-acting or step-by-step direct-acting principle; when the minimum operating pressure is above 0.04Mpa, the direct-acting, step-by-step direct-acting, and pilot-operated can all be used.
4, electrical choices: Voltage specifications should be preferred to use AC220V, DC24 more convenient.
5, according to the length of continuous work to choose: normally closed, normally open, or sustainable power
1) When the solenoid valve needs to be turned on for a long time, and the duration is longer than the closing time, the normally open type should be selected;
2) If the opening time is short or the opening and closing time is not long, then select the normally closed type;
3) However, some conditions for safety protection, such as furnace and kiln flame monitoring, can not be selected normally open, should be selected for long-term power type.
6, according to the environmental requirements to choose auxiliary functions: explosion-proof, non-return, manual, waterproof fog, water shower, diving.